Our team has decades of experience representing developers, owners, general contractors, prime contractors, sub-contractors, sub-sub-contractors, construction managers, design professionals, architects and engineers in any and all types of construction projects. Our lawyers assist clients in addressing the legal challenges arising in the design, development, interference, collapse, financing, performance and management of major construction and government procurement contracts. Our experience enables us to handle the complete spectrum of issues arising before, during and after project completion.
We have tried cases in the state and federal courts and we have argued cases in many different appellate forums. We have appeared in various forums for arbitration, mediation and other kinds of alternative dispute resolution.
We find innovative ways to resolve your claim. We are committed to employing creative, cost-saving-result driven solutions that maximize value to our clients without compromising excellence and desired result.
Our experience extends to counseling clients on risk avoidance in the following construction-related settings:
- Advising owners, consultants, contractors or subcontractors, during the pre-design, design, construction and post-construction phases.
- Reviewing contract forms and procedures so clients can avoid potential construction claims and/or delays.
- Reviewing contract documents and counseling clients on how to appropriately allocate risk, responsibility and rewards for a safe and successful construction project.
- Handling claims, including changed or unforeseen conditions, delays, disruptions, productivity loss, acceleration, and payment disputes.
- Representing contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects, and sureties in disputes.