We handle complex litigation and arbitration on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in a number of business areas such as real estate, construction, entertainment, business torts, contract disputes, partnership disputes and dissolutions.
We are experienced in every aspect of the litigation process, from strategic planning pre-litigation through appeals. We are devoted to understanding the needs of our clients and their businesses, and strive to apply a results-driven approach to resolve a dispute in the best interest of our clients.
We have argued cases in state and federal courts and many different appellate forums. We have represented clients in arbitration, mediation and other kinds of dispute resolution proceedings. Our experience extends to consulting clients in the following areas:
- Assist businesses in proceedings seeking temporary and permanent injunctive relief including restrictive covenants, non-competes, theft of proprietary rights and trade secrets;
- Assist businesses in the hiring and firing process counseling clients on potential hurdles;
- Preparation of business and transactional documents;
- Litigation involving the prosecution and defense of mechanic’s liens;
- Litigation involving architects, general contractors and subcontractors;
- Litigation of a variety of business disputes such as, breach of contract, commercial paper, commercial foreclosure, commercial real property.